La Molina Food Company is a dynamic food trading and brokering company oriented toward total product safety, excellent customer service and sourcing of Peru’s most innovative superfoods.
Providing worldwide consumers with nutritious food in a kind and trustworthy manner, ensuring both safety and sustainability throughout the supply chain.
To be the most reliable worldwide exporter of fresh and frozen produce, and promote exotic, new superfoods from Peru.
La Molina Food Company was born out of a passion for food and a belief in the benefits of Peru’s varied selection of fruits and vegetables.
With solid experience in food sales and a close connection with Peru’s top growers and processors in Piura, Ancash, Ica and Lima, we provide an essential link between international consumers and local agribusiness.
We have traversed the incredibly diverse bioregions of Peru in search of new and exotic superfoods which we can bring to homes across the world. There is still much to explore, and we would love to have you along for the adventure.
- Total supervision of the production process from field to port
- International certifications that guarantee food safety
- Access to new and exotic foods from Peru’s diverse bioregions.
- Production partners equipped with modern processing and packing technology.
- Personalized and timely service with our business partners
- Clarity and transparency from the start of the business relationship
- Committed to the wellbeing of our team and field partners through training and fair prices.
- Frequent auditing of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) that optimize resource use and minimize environmental impact.
We work closely with certified partners that meet international standards for food safety and business practices: